Monday, March 21, 2016

Decorating The Old Welsh Family Cupboard for Easter

       This year I decided to decorate my Welsh cupboard in whites and pastel colors. Because Easter is so early this year, these decorations actually went up during a birthday celebration in our home. Since then the lilies have gone and the hydrangeas have dried nicely.

This old cupboard was my mother-in-laws.


The old china is from a relative whom, sadly, moved away.


I picked up this egg candy dish for five dollars at a flee market this year.


Hydrangeas are some of my most favorite flowers.


The woven, porcelain basket was acquired
 several years ago at another flee market.


One of my happy finds at a local antique mall, a covered
 porcelain dish covered with three dimensional daisies.


White Easter lilies are now gone but I
have this lovely photo to remember them.

More China Patterns for Easter Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. All comments are moderated.