Saturday, March 19, 2016

Color Where Easter Eggs Grow

Click to enlarge for download.

Where Easter Eggs Grow
I've hunted all around about among the garden rows;
I've looked in every corner but what do you suppose?
Though I‚'ve asked everybody, not anybody knows
In what part of the garden the Easter egg-plant grows.
Little hen, speckled hen, Eastertide has come again;
Do me a favor, now I beg, lay me a pretty Easter egg.
The little white rabbits, so they say, lay bright-colored eggs
on Easter day;
Green and purple and red and blue, I've seen the eggs, so I
know 'tis true! 
by Harriet B. Sterling

Description of Coloring Page: two coloring pages of "where Easter eggs grow" in the arms of children of course!, Children in Germany used to receive Easter surprises inside really big, decorated, paper mache eggs! It is not so common any longer.

Click to get a larger version.

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. All comments are moderated.