Monday, February 17, 2014

A Pink Feather Tree Decorated For Easter

      Above I have posted a few photos of my "pink feather tree" decorated for Easter. Sometimes I display this Easter egg tree against a wall in a narrow spot, such as the one shown here. The tree stands upon a early American writing desk that once belonged to my mother-in-law and now sits in my dining room. There is little room to spare on top of it's narrow level desk top, so the adjustable branches of this tree suit the space perfectly! I've included mouth-blown glass eggs, doily butterflies and an additional variety of handcrafted Easter eggs on it's pink pastel branches.
A few of the mouth-blown glass Easter eggs that hang on the pink feather tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. All comments are moderated.