Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Noah's Ark For Little Ones

 
"The Day The Ark Sailed" cartoon from The Times Dispatch, 1903

A Noah's Ark Thought.
When I look at my Noah's Ark,
I always think how good
It is that animals all grow
Exactly as they should.
Just s'pose the elephant had horns!
How awful it would be!
He'd get his trunk all scratched and torn
By the sharp points, you see.
And if the zebra had no stripes
We would not know, of course,
If we saw one in Africa
That is was not a horse.
If ostriches could fly and sing,
How different they would be.
And yet I like them better as 
They are, it seems to me.

More Links to Noah's Ark Crafts from The Web:
Sewing Crafts with Noah's Ark Themes:
Worksheets, Coloring Pages and Games About Noah's Ark:
Video from Youtube About Noah's Ark:
  Tim Hawkins includes Noah's Ark in his comedy routine

Free Books Online with Ark Themes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. All comments are moderated.