Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Include Tiny Vignettes Inside Easter Eggs

Here are a few more examples of decorated, flocked Easter eggs. These have been decorated by
cutting out an oval portion of the egg and gluing a tiny vignette inside the egg. Many hobby stores
 sell tiny vignettes; these are not difficult to locate. I covered the inside of my eggs first with glue
 and transparent glitter. I also added a bit of Easter grass to cushion my Easter miniatures.

After decorating the egg on the inside, I glued rick-rack, laces and bows to the outer shell and edges
 to cover flaws and to add interest to the surfaces of my Easter eggs. I used hot glue for this particular project.

More Scenes Inside of Easter Eggs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. All comments are moderated.