Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The White Easter


I remember this particular Easter as "White Easter" because it was the year that all of the flowers used to decorate the house were white. There were white lilies, white hydrangea, and even white iris had blossomed very early in the garden.


My husband and children had purchased the flowers earlier than usual, so, by the time

Easter rolled around, some of the petals were not as crisp.


Above is the Holy Week Devotional from that year.


I displayed a few of my older porcelain pieces that are white.


These white lilies bloomed early that Easter.


Here are the gorgeous hydrangea that I received a week prior to Easter that year.


close-up of the hydrangea in a polka-dot pitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. All comments are moderated.